SMALL DEPOSIT AND RECYCLING MACHINE
SDM 504: the perfect combination of recycling and cash in functionality. A unique device for the retail with four recycling drums having a capacity up to 500 notes each, and with an innovative stacking bag for storing and collecting the money.
SDM 504, in addition to the deposit function, handles up to 5.000 banknotes, 2.000 of which in recycling, while still keeping the ease of use and a compact size of only 0,32 sq.m. footprint. The upper plate is made up of an input slot that contains up to 100 banknotes at a time with continuous feeding and an exit slot with a capacity up to 30 banknotes, of a plastic top hood, customizable in colour, of the authenticity validator BV5000, manufactured by CIMA in compliance with the regulations of the main Central Banks (Euro currency included). SDM 504 is perfect to handle medium cash volumes, vouchers or cheques scanning, with an input speed up to 6 banknotes/sec.
The combination between cash-in and cash-out functionalities allows medium and small-size retailers to prepare the cashier startof- the-day float in the morning and to make the deposit at the end of the day. The device can be integrated with coin handling devices: a complete service to make deposits, withdrawals, exchanges and give the change in notes or coins. A user-friendly interface allows the operator to identify himself through Dallas key, pin code or card reader and to follow his own deposit on the touch screen, and then print the receipt.
The device operating software, when integrated with the customer’s IT system, allows to completely align the equipment’s data with the platform in use, giving information both about the amount of notes processed and each individual user’s accounts. If the device and corresponding software are properly integrated with the core banking system, it’s possible to get the immediate crediting on the customer’s bank account.
SAFE AVAILABLE IN
THE USER INTERFACE INCLUDES
ADAPTABLE TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT
• New generation electronics based on high speed microprocessors and CAN BUS communication.
• Transport technology featuring completely see-through materials, allowing the total notes’ visibility inside the areas involved.
• Magnetically locked doors to immediately access the areas involved by note jams.
• New frame totally released from the device by means of self-centering steel connection systems allowing to completely remove the frame for cleaning or maintenance purposes, or to be replaced upon reaching certain amounts of notes processed.
DESIGNED FOR HEAVY DUTY OPERATION
THANKS TO THE RSM TECHNOLOGY, SDM 504 CAN GUARANTEE:
• escrow function allowing the user to call back the deposited notes in case of any doubts regarding the deposit made. Such feature is available in the unit basic version with just 1 RSM and in this case the escrow can manage up to 500 notes. In the 4 RSM version all 4 drums can perform the escrow and storage functions at the same time;
• compliance with ECB Art. 6 of Council Regulation (EC) N° 1338/2001 with the option to dedicate one drum to counterfeit and suspect notes, which can be reprocessed thanks to the BV5000 technology allowing to identify the user who made the deposit;
• possibility to prepare a start-of-the-day float to set up the cashiers’ daily operations.
The device is available with two different storage solutions: the high capacity canvas bag containing up to 4.000 notes free fall, locked by a cover with manual seal, and the disposable stacking heat-sealing bag containing up to 3.000 notes. In the stacking bag version the safe’s opening is allowed just once it has completely sealed, thereby allowing the money collection by one individual operator, and no longer two according to the usual procedure, which results in a remarkable cost saving. Unlike the free fall solution, notes are stacked in this bag, which further contributes to reducing the money processing costs at the cash center.
THE NOTES STORAGE IN DISPOSABLE STACKING BAGS IS THE MOST COMPETITIVE AND FUNCTIONAL SOLUTION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET. This solution allows to:
• remove the use of highly expensive, fragile and bulky cassettes (requiring a large storage room at the cash center, CIT vehicles and the customer’s premises);
• remarkably speed up the money processing at the cash center, as notes are perfectly stacked;
• insert stacking bags in transport boxes equipped with ink dye systems by the major manufacturers.