AST 7000 NT5
TELLER CASH RECYCLER
NUMBER OF DRUMS HANDLED
DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL SPEED
SIZE OF THE BANKNOTES HANDLED (standard configuration)
ADAPTABLE TO YOUR ENVIRONMENT
AST 7000 NT5 is an automatic cash in-cash out recycling unit. Designed to guarantee very high performances in counters with many cash transactions, AST 7000 NT5 ensures the security and reliability needed to project open branches, allowing at the same time to speed up cash processing operations. The teller cash recycler handles the storage, safekeeping (the safe is available in 5 mm, UL291, CEN L, CEN III and CEN IV), and distribution of banknotes through one input pocket.
The unit is equipped with 8 recycling drums with a capacity up to 700 banknotes each; the magazines are conceived with a drum technology. Banknotes’ recognition is performed by CIMA’s sensor BV 5000 employing all the most advanced technologies: magnetic, infrared, fluorescence, ultraviolet, visible light. It’s possible to have both the authenticity recognition function andthe fitness feature; in both cases all solutions are compliant with the regulations of the main Central Banks (Euro currency included).
The very small size and innovative and pleasant look make the unit suitable for any bank environment. AST 7000 NT5 stores and withdraws banknotes at a speed of 7 and 6 banknotes per second respectively. To allow an easy service the frame has been conceived in a way that it can be completely removed, so that maintenance can be done in a remote area without interrupting the teller’s normal operations.
DESIGNED FOR HEAVY DUTY OPERATION
• Considerable reduction in transactions’ time both in the deposit and withdrawal phase
• Thanks to its high security level, it makes open branches something really possible
• Up to 5.600 banknotes in recycling • Excellent ergonomics
• Its small size allows the unit’s installation in any layout
• It doesn’t require any structural modifications of the counters
• Real time update of balances and cash in hands • It improves productivity and customer service
• Prevention of human errors thanks to high level authenticity detectors
• Multicurrency operation • Possibility to return the last deposit made
• It considerably reduces the cash in hand within the branch
• Provided with software and hardware for the management of alarms and security locks
• Extremely compact maintenance footprint: possibility of remote servicing
• Fitness feature available in compliance with the regulations of the main Central Banks
• When equipped with the fitness feature the banknotes distributed by the unit can be directly fed into ATM devices without using the CIT money
• Possibility of remote management through the C-Link platform